I don’t live in Indianapolis anymore, but some days I miss it. I thought I’d dedicate this series to my former city. It’s pretty okay.
1) A lot of my best friends live in Indy. And friends are like family to me. So sometimes I feel like part of me is missing without them around every day.
2) Everything is cheaper. Gas (currently 60+ cents cheaper than Chicago!!). Beer (a big deal). Rent.
3) Drake’s. It’s my favorite bar. And it was right in front of my apartment complex. And I knew most of the workers. I could be boozy. And have bar food. And have sushi. And play trivia. Man, I wish I could take Drake’s everywhere in my pocket.
4) Having easy access to everything ever. Although that might be my lack of car… 😉
5) Orange Leaf. The best fro yo ever.
6) Flying Cupcake. The best red velvet cupcake ever.
7) Accessible Chick-Fil-A. They have the best chicken and lemonade. Period. It doesn’t matter that I probs shouldn’t support the hate. 😛
Is it coincidence that my fat ass has multiple food things in my list…? 😉